Study Tips & Pre-Course Assessment Copy
Welcome to the start of your online training.
To being with, you must complete a brief pre-training review and language literacy numeracy assessment. Do not forget, if you have any questions, at any time, contact us on 1300 471 660. Before you scroll down to commence the quiz, we recommend you view the study tips and navigation video below.
Introduction Video: How to use Key to study online
Other useful study tips:
- Set up a schedule for learning – they say the easiest way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time, to that we say the best way to learn is to schedule study time. Start with 1 or 2 days per week in your calendar for at least 1-2 hours.
- Monitor your progress – keep an eye on your dashboard to see how you are progressing, red indicates that you are falling behind schedule and green indicates you are on track or ahead. Keep in mind that we will not release topics until certain dates.
- Research outside of Key Institute – each of use comes with some type of prior learning and access to a world of information (the internet), make sure you use the most of these two things. When faced with a question that you are not sure about, do a little research and you will be surprised by what you find.
- Reflective learning – think back to your own experiences during your course. If you have worked in retail before, use this to your advantage and respond to activities with your own experiences.
- Communicate – if you are feeling the signs of ‘study pressure’ do not hesitate to get in contact with our friendly support staff on 1300 471 660, we are here to help.
Save & resume assessment activities