TLIA2013 – Assessment Activity Copy
TLIA2013 – Receive goods – Assessment Activity
The following activity will be a part of your final assessment. In order to be marked as competent and show your understanding of this unit, you will need to successfully complete this activity.
Make sure when completing the assessment that you have read all the learning material (including additional resources below).
If you require assistance please feel free to contact our support team on 1300 471 660.
Welcome to the team!
We have a number of questions regarding the requirements of your new position at Paper Planes Pty Ltd, specifically about procedures and documentation requirements for receiving, checking, unloading and storing goods.
Please refer to the following Paper Planes Pty Ltd Policy documents and Standard Operating Procedures. We’re counting on you to have thoroughly read and understood them.
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd Standard Operating Procedures – Call Centre
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd Standard Operating Procedures – Customer Complaints
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd Standard Operating Procedures – Performance Review
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd – HR Induction Manual
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd – Products and Services
- Paper Planes Pty Ltd – Work Health and Safety Policy
Let’s get started!